Piarom dates are are one of the most delicious semi-dried varieties of dates in the world. It is cultivated in south of iran, means Hajiabad in Hormozgan province. Piarom dates, also known as Maryami dates or ‘chocolate dates’.
Color: Black to brown
Moisture: Semi-dry, 14% – 16%
Target Fruit Count (unpitied):
• Jumbo: 95-115 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
• Normal: 115-135 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
• Small: More than 135-150 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
Target Fruit Count (pitted):
• Select A: 105-125 Date per kg [Varies per crop year]
• Select B: 125-140 fruit per kg [Varies per crop year]
Flavor: Naturally sweet dates taste without foreign taste
Type: Unpitted, Pitted.
Chemical Additives: No
Packaging in bulk: 5kg and 10kg carton.
Consumer Packing: from 200g to 1000g