SAYER Dates is the main kinds of date fruit in Khuzestan province which mostly are utilized in export and international markets. Sayer is available in three types: seeded, seedless and chopped.
Sayer or Esta’maran most important specification is being semi-dry (its moisture is around 16%)
Color: Brown to dark brown
Moisture: Semi-dry under 16-18%
Target Fruit Count (unpitied):
- Select: 140-190 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
- Normal: 190-230 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
- Small: 230-270 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
Target Fruit Count (pitted):
- Select: 170-200 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
- Normal: 200-240 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)
Flavor: Naturally sweet dates taste without foreign taste
Type: Unpitted, Pitted, Chopped/Diced
Chemical Additives: No
Packaging in bulk: 5kg and 10kg carton.
Consumer Packing: from 200g to 1000g